Eptica enables you to improve quality of service and dramatically lower your service costs, whichever channel your customers contact you through. Eptica is a truly multichannel solution for Customer Interaction Management including Web Self-service, Email Management, Social Customer Service, Chat, Fax-Letter- SMS and Knowledge management for Customer Service.
- Haven Holidays increased online sales and reduced inbound emails by 50%
- Eptica Email Management has enabled South East Water to improve agent productivity by 9.7%
- Eptica Self-service has reduced La Redoute’s post-sales contacts by 30% and increased agent productivity by 40%
Eptica’s Enterprise suite of customer service applications include:
Web Self service
Eptica Web Self service software will answer the majority of your customers’ routine questions on your website leading to improved quality of service, reducing inbound emails by as much as 50% and inbound calls by more than 30%
Eptica email managment software will dramatically improve the efficiency of your customer service operation: cutting email handling time by half and improving the quality of email responses with First Contact Resolution rates of more than 95%.
Enterprise Email Agents
Eptica Enterprise Agent enables email enquiries best handled by staff outside your contact centre to be determined automatically and routed accordingly. Email response is handled via a light interface to Eptica Email Management.
Self-learning Knowledge base
Eptica Contact Assistant is a self-learning customer service knowledgebase for your customer service agents. It improves the quality and consistency of agents’ answers for improved first contact resolution and reduced average handling time.
Eptica Live chat – intelligently managed to minimise costs and maximise sales.
Fax – Letter – SMS
Eptica Fax-Letter-SMS efficiently manages and routes incoming fax, Letters and SMS.
Eptica’s multichannel suite of customer service applications utilise common core technology:
- Powerful multi-language meaning based search engine
- Dynamic, self-learning knowledge base
- Knowledge base content management and workflow
- Multichannel response management workflow
- Software and technology to manage customer service interactions between the organisation and its customers
- Easy deployment and maximum flexibility: Eptica can be easily managed by business users so there is no need for expensive ongoing professional services engagements