U.S. Insurance Multichannel Customer Experience Study
Are U.S. Insurers failing to deliver on digital customer experience?
We evaluated 100 insurers on:
1. Their ability to answer ten basic, sector-specific questions via their website
2. On the speed and accuracy of their response via their email channel
3. On the speed and accuracy of their response to a directly tweeted question
4. On the speed and accuracy of their response to a question via Facebook
5. For their ability to answer a question through web chat
6. On the consistency of response across digital channels
Additionally, 1,000 consumers were polled on how long they were willing to wait for responses on these channels. We invite you to download the full study with full analysis, infographics and a best practice guide to improving Customer Experience.
Download the document
Please take a few moments to fill the information below.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise your right of access to information pertaining to you and ask for any corrections or deletions to be made, by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. More…