You are here
"Bayard Presse Group" deploys Eptica Email Management in ASP mode
Bayard Presse, publisher of over 140 magazines worldwide, has deployed Eptica Email Management in ASP mode to manage email communication from readers and subscribers to its 60 Internet sites
Since the launch of its online service in 1997, Bayard Presse Group's objective has been to link the development of its magazine sales to the commercial development of its three mail order catalogues: Catalogue Chrétiens-service, Catalogue Notretemps and Catalogue Jeunesses. Internet subscriptions and orders were increasing rapidly, resulting in a continuous rise in email communication.
Today, Bayard Presse receives 400 to 500 emails per day. To manage this flow, Bayard Presse chose to invest in a proficient solution allowing the optimisation of email management whilst assuring pertinent and personalised responses to the group's readers and subscribers.
They chose Eptica-ASP Ready, an incoming email management solution in ASP, a flexible and upgradeable solution, which perfectly matches the needs of the publishing sector.
“Faced with the rapid expansion of the Bayard Group's Internet activity, we needed to quickly deploy a competitive and efficient email management solution which would also be supple and cost transparent. Eptica Email Management in ASP mode corresponded perfectly to our needs”, declares François Lair, Customer Services Manager, Bayard Group.
In the month since its installation, the solution has been used to successfully manage requests from readers and subscribers to Group Bayard's three Internet sites. Email requests are categorised into three groups: commercial requests, ie subscriptions, orders and queries, technical requests, ie queries about connection to the sites and complaints.
Recently deployed, the solution is already bearing fruit: Customer Services has already noticed a decrease in the number of Spam mail received, improved traceability and better tracking thanks to each contact's unique and linked case history. Moreover, the reporting and statistical tools provided by the solution allow the tracking of email management activity in real-time, the measurement of the Contact Centre's efficiency and the optimisation of customer service.
Group Bayard's future objective is to enrich the solution with the integration of other modules from the suite and to extend the solution to several of the group's subsidiaries.
About Eptica - www. eptica.com
Eptica is a leading provider of innovative e-CRM software solutions entirely developed to allow companies reach two crucial objectives:
- Optimise the management of their multi-channel customer service and support (email, selfservice, chat, fax, letter, SMS)
- Build long-lasting personalized relationships with their clients thanks to an in-depth understanding of their expectations and specific needs
A spin-off from the EADS Group, Eptica distributes its e-CRM solution suite, Eptica Enterprise Suite, through its international network of partners, VARs and consultants such as CapGemini, Steria, Accenture, Bull, Atos Worldline, Valoris, JP Technologies, JetMultimédia, AmecSpie, Altrasoft, Newpoint, FrontCall/Soft Computing, Callone, IMC, LaSer, Arvato Services, Acticall, Action Market, Nemesis and Sitel.
Eptica's 150+ clients include:
- Banks & insurance: ING Direct, Barclays Bank, Crédit du Nord, Sofinco, Ionis, Cofinoga, Crédit Agricole, Médiatis, MAAF, MMA, AssurOne ...
- Public Sector: Brent Council, INSEE, Urssaf de Paris, CNAV, CPAM, CNED, ONISEP, CCI Nice Côte d'Azur, Ministère de la Santé, Université de Picardie, Pas-de-Calais Habitat...
- Distribution: La Redoute, IKEA, Sephora, Vertbaudet, Carrefour, Cyrillus and Somewhere (PPR Group), Fnac.com, Fnac-Eveil & Jeux, France Loisirs, Marionnaud Parfumeries, Mistergooddeal, Nature & Découvertes, Conrad, Conforama, Bon Prix, Daxon, Club Dial and Musicandfilm...
- Travel & Tourism: Nouvelles Frontières, Mundoviaje.com, UCPA, Voyage Loisirs, France Billet, Vivacances, Locafilm...
- Media & Press: ELLE Catalogue, ELLE Boutique, Editis (Bordas, Nathan), Prisma Presse, Les Echos, Bayard Presse, Notretemps.com, Editions Vidal...
- Utilities & Manufacturing: Renault, Total, Groupe Danone, Peace Systems Integration (Taiwan), Gaz de France...
- Services: DealTime (USA), MEETIC, La Poste, Club Internet, Tir Groupé, Photo Service, Les Taxis Bleus, Inmopolis ...
T:+ 44(0) 20 8297 5388 Eptica:
+44 (0)7769 978351