You are here
Eptica bring email management solutions to Edinburgh
Email specialist Eptica will be exhibiting its email management solutions at the 12th Annual Customer Contact Association Convention in Edinburgh, between 14 - 15th November 2006. Eptica will be demonstrating Eptica Email Management™, which organises and automates the processing of electronic requests by providing a personalised, relevant response process, to ensure that customers are serviced promptly, efficiently and consistently. Eptica's solutions are currently being used in organisations such as IKEA, ING Direct and Brent Council.
Eptica arrives at Edinburgh's CCA Convention fresh from its success at Birmingham's Call Centre Expo, where the Eptica team met 25% more companies looking to boost efficiency, improve productivity and meet SLA's with email management, than in previous years.
Eptica Email Management ensures that agents automatically have a comprehensive customer history for a more individual and tailored reply, together with a choice of best response email templates, which reduce response delays and boost the quality of replies. Eptica's solutions also offer detailed monitoring of the customer contact centre with agent activity and queuing reports, allowing the business to quickly evaluate in real time the efficiency of their customer service and if necessary re-allocating resources to manage staff more efficiently and ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are always met.
Olivier Njamfa, CEO of Eptica commented: "Eptica has enjoyed great success from exhibiting at industry events and trade shows this year; real time email management is now becoming a priority action for contact centre managers. The CCA Convention is an excellent opportunity for Eptica to meet those interested in proactively managing email interaction with their customers."
Eptica are at stand A06 at the CCA Convention, EICC Edinburgh.
About Eptica - www. eptica.com
Eptica is a leading provider of innovative e-CRM software solutions entirely developed to allow companies reach two crucial objectives:
- Optimise the management of their multi-channel customer service and support (email, selfservice, chat, fax, letter, SMS)
- Build long-lasting personalized relationships with their clients thanks to an in-depth understanding of their expectations and specific needs.
A spin-off from the EADS Group, Eptica distributes its e-CRM solution suite, Eptica Enterprise Suite, through its international network of partners, VARs and consultants such as CapGemini, Steria, Accenture, Bull, Atos Worldline, Valoris, JP Technologies, JetMultimédia, AmecSpie, Altrasoft, Newpoint, FrontCall/Soft Computing, Callone, IMC, LaSer, Arvato Services, Acticall, Action Market, Nemesis and Sitel.
Eptica's 150+ clients include:
- Banks & insurance: ING Direct, Barclays Bank, Crédit du Nord, Sofinco, Ionis, Cofinoga, Crédit Agricole, Médiatis, MAAF, MMA, AssurOne ...
- Public Sector: Brent Council, INSEE, Urssaf de Paris, CNAV, CPAM, CNED, ONISEP, CCI Nice Côte d'Azur, Ministère de la Santé, Université de Picardie, Pas-de-Calais Habitat...
- Distribution: La Redoute, IKEA, Sephora, Vertbaudet, Carrefour, Cyrillus and Somewhere (PPR Group), Fnac.com, Fnac-Eveil & Jeux, France Loisirs, Marionnaud Parfumeries, Mistergooddeal, Nature & Découvertes, Conrad, Conforama, Bon Prix, Daxon, Club Dial and Musicandfilm...
- Travel & Tourism: Nouvelles Frontières, Mundoviaje.com, UCPA, Voyage Loisirs, France Billet, Vivacances, Locafilm...
- Media & Press: ELLE Catalogue, ELLE Boutique, Editis (Bordas, Nathan), Prisma Presse, Les Echos, Bayard Presse, Notretemps.com, Editions Vidal...
- Utilities & Manufacturing: Renault, Total, Groupe Danone, Peace Systems Integration (Taiwan), Gaz de France...
- Services: DealTime (USA), MEETIC, La Poste, Club Internet, Tir Groupé, Photo Service, Les Taxis Bleus, Inmopolis ...
T:+ 44(0) 20 8297 5388 Eptica:
+44 (0)7769 978351