Eptica Customer Day 2015
Transforming Customer Service through Multichannel Customer Engagement
Increasing efficiency and satisfaction through innovative linguistic-powered technology
October 8th 2015, The Grosvenor Hotel, London
In an era of increased competition and growing consumer power, customer experience is the key differentiator. Expectations are rising continually and your customers demand fast, accurate responses through whatever channel they use.
Delivering fast, seamless customer experience builds long-term, profitable relationships, increasing loyalty and encouraging repeat business.
We invite you to join us to hear the key issues and to inform your strategy on multichannel customer service. This event provides an excellent opportunity to network with and learn from industry peers as well as Eptica product experts who can help you transform your business and your customer’s experience.
Featured topics and sessions:
- Enjoy key note speaker Martin Hill-Wilson, Customer Engagement and Digital Business Strategist
- Hear how other Eptica users are driving customer service excellence through case studies
- Share your own experiences by suggesting, participating in or even hosting Round Table discussions
- See a demo of Eptica’s latest customer engagement platform designed around a central knowledgebase, powered by strong workflows, linguistics and natural language processing
- Top Tips for Optimisation - find out how to best to empower your agents and make it simple to access information and deliver a consistent and fast service to customers
- Networking drinks reception at the chic new Réunion Bar at The Grosvenor Hotel
- The full agenda with timings will be made available shortly
Thursday, 8th October 2015.
Registration will start at 9am, the offical close is at 5pm, to be followed by networking. Don't forget to save the date!
The Grosvenor Hotel
101 Buckingham Palace Road
Click for map and directions, please note you can access it from Victoria Station.
Please take a few moments to fill the information below. This event is open to Eptica Customers and Partners ONLY.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise your right of access to information pertaining to you and ask for any corrections or deletions to be made, by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. More…