You are here
Eptica customers win prestigious customer service international awards
Success of Dixons, AirAsia and Ageas highlighted at 2011 International Customer Service Summit
Cambridge 18 October 2011: Customer service innovation across the world has been highlighted at the 2011 Eptica Awards, held as part of Eptica’s International Customer Service Summit. Dixons, AirAsia and Ageas received awards for service transformation based around Eptica’s multichannel customer interaction management software. Winners achieved outstanding results in the categories of multichannel integration, knowledge management, self-service, social media experience, integration and innovation. Asia’s leading low cost airline, AirAsia, was awarded Best Social Media experience and now manages over one million customer service enquiries per month through its website, Facebook and mobile channels using Eptica’s multichannel Self-service portal.
Over 200 clients, partners and Eptica staff attended the 2011 International Customer Service Summit which was held in Paris on 7th October 2011 and focused on the key themes of multichannel customer service, social media and knowledge management. The conference also celebrated Eptica’s tenth anniversary and its growth to become Europe’s largest multichannel customer interaction software provider.
“In today’s business environment delivering service that delights customers is the number one aim of every organisation,” said Dee Roche, Global Marketing Director, Eptica. “Eptica’s Customer Service Innovation Awards champion organisations that are achieving outstanding performance in service and delivering major benefits such as happier customers, increased revenues and more efficient operations. While we’ve highlighted nine winners, we know that all of our 350 customers across the world are leaders when it comes to customer service.”
Now in its second year, the Eptica Customer Service Innovation awards were split into five categories, some with multiple winners:
Best Multichannel Integration Project
- Ageas Insurance Solutions – integration of web, email, telephone, fax, letter and SMS into a single platform, resulting in a 50% reduction in customer handling time and a 23% reduction in inbound calls
- Rue du Commerce – combining email management, web self-service and Facebook customer service at France’s leading technology ecommerce site
- FIA-NET– delivering customer service across four channels by secure online payments subsidiary of Crédit Agricole
Best Knowledge Management/Self-service Project
- Knowhow/Dixons Group – underpinning the launch and operation of Knowhow, Dixons Group’s new delivery, installation and support service by capturing and sharing knowledge content across multiple channels. This is a central part of the company’s strategy to be known for its service and knowledge leadership alongside its strength and reach in providing electronics and electrical products across the UK.
- Meetic – providing email and web customer service for millions of customers of French dating site, recently bought by Match.com.
Social Media Experience Award
Zaman Ahmad, Strategy,Innovation and Customer Experience, AirAsia (left) and Olivier Njamfa, CEO & President, Eptica (right)
AirAsia – achieving a 40% reduction in contact centre costs for fast-growing airline by integrating social media into customer service strategy. Its 1.9 million followers can now ask questions directly from its Facebook page, as well as through the web and mobile channels using its integrated, multi-channel self-service platform. Vertbaudet – the first Eptica customer to implement Facebook portal for customer service, adding to the retailer’s existing email management channel.
- Arval/BNP Paribas – integration of Eptica with Salesforce.com, enabling it to be used by hundreds of managers at car leasing company.
La Redoute – awarded to the French clothing retailer for delivering comprehensive email and social media customer service through Eptica.