You are here
Eptica Enterprise Suite: The full suite is now available in ASP mode
Following the launch last May of “Eptica Email Management ASP Ready”, Eptica can today offer four further modules of the Eptica Enterprise Suite E7 solution in ASP mode: “Eptica SelfService ASP Ready”, “Eptica Live Interaction ASP Ready”, “Eptica Fax-Courrier-SMS ASP Ready” and “Eptica Outbound ASP Ready”.
Flexible, efficient and upgradeable, Eptica's solutions in ASP mode continue to convince companies keen to manage their clients' Internet communications, without restrictions and at least-cost.
Since its launch last May “Eptica Email Management ASP Ready” has been adopted by more than 30% of its clients. The solution “Eptica Email Management ASP Ready” guarantees efficient email management; it allows companies to provide rapid, pertinent and personalised responses to their clients' emails.
The full suite of “Eptica Enterprise Suite E7” is now available:
- “Eptica SelfService ASP Ready” proposes an online Customer Services, available 24/7, 7 days a week
- “Eptica Live Interaction ASP Ready” allows interactive dialogue with Internet customers through chat or co-navigation
- “Eptica Fax-Courrier-SMS ASP Ready” manages clients' communications via fax, courier or SMS
- “Eptica Outbound ASP Ready” helps maintain a long-lasting, personalised relationship with your clients thanks to targeted outgoing communication
Faced with the rapid development of email as the communication medium of choice, the ASP mode solutions are perfectly adopted for those situations when businesses are swamped with email and when the deployment of a proficient solution becomes a priority for the success of the business.
- Flexible and instantly operational, they allow businesses:
- To efficiently absorb the flow of clients' demands via Internet
- To minimise costs • To optimise the quality of their service
- To fully exploit their client capital
The new “Eptica ASP Ready” solutions present numerous advantages:
- Low entry-level costs thanks to monthly payment instalments
- The solutions' systematic updates and direct maintenance included in the subscription
- No IT infrastructure is necessary and minimum technical skills suffice
The hosting method chosen by Eptica recognises security and data constraints. The “Eptica ASP Ready” offer is directly available from Eptica or its hosting partners such as Jet Multimédia, Atos Worldline, Soft Computing, Altrasoft and more who have integrated the five Eptica Entreprise Suite E7 in their ASP platforms.
This offer was recently selected by several reference clients including Photo Service, Renault Communication, Natures & Décovertes, les Editions Vidal, Bon Prix, Made in Sport, Cyrillus, Taxi Bleu and, more recently, the Bayard Presse Group.
Faced with businesses' passion for solutions in ASP mode, Eptica predicts that the majority of its clients will choose ASP mode.