2016 Insurance Multichannel Customer Experience Study
Facebook and email beat Twitter for retail sector customer service
New research from Eptica uncovers poor response rates to questions asked online and on social mediae
We evaluated 10 insurance company websites from across the general, motor, home, life and pet sectors in 5 areas:
1. Their ability to answer ten basic, sector-specific questions via their website
2. On the speed and accuracy of their response via their email channel
3. On the speed and accuracy of their response to a directly tweeted question
3. On the speed and accuracy of their response to a query posted via Facebook
4. For their ability to answer a question through web chat (if offered)
5. On the consistency of response across digital channels (email, Twitter, Facebook and web chat)
We invite you to download the full study with full analysis, infographics and a best practice guide to improving Customer Experience.
Download the full study
Please take a few moments to fill the information below.