This is a website of Eptica UK Ltd (Company Number 5660648) (a company registered in England and Wales) whose registered office is at Eptica UK Ltd, Work.Life, The White Building, 33 King's Road, Reading, RG1 3AR, UK. By accessing or using our website you acknowledge that you understand these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not wish to be bound by our terms, then you may not use or access our website.
The Content and design of this website is protected by copyright (and/or other intellectual property rights) either owned by Eptica or used under license from third party copyright owners. The Content contains the trade marks, and logos of Eptica. You may print pages and download reports and pdf documents for your personal use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose. Any other usage may infringe such intellectual property rights. You are not permitted to remove or tamper with the Content of this website, or any part of it. Eptica reserves its right to take such action as it thinks fit in these circumstances.
We will try to make our website available at all times, however, we cannot agree that our site will operate continuously, and without interruptions or be error free. As such we can not accept liability for its unavailability. Clients and other persons must not interfere with the working of our site and in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, hack, or otherwise disrupt our systems.
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections, or update the website information, including your access to it. Unless stated to the contrary any new content and features shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
When you enter an independent third party website from our pages, we would like to clarify that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. We also would like to confirm that the link does not mean that we endorse or accept responsibility for the content and we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to you. Any concerns regarding a website should be directed to its own web master or customer services department.
We take all customer complaints very seriously. In the event of dissatisfaction please contact us at email@example.com
Date of issue:
This statement was posted to our website on April 8, 2009. The policy will be in full effect until such time as it is replaced.
If you have any questions relating to our Terms and Conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing of personal data
Nature of the personal data collected
With a view to respecting its Users’ private lives, Eptica undertakes to ensure that the collection and management of personal information, carried out within this site, is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA).
The collected information comes from:
- either the entering of your personal information on forms requesting content downloads, newsletter subscriptions, demo requests, contact requests or registration for an event;
- or clickstream data on our sites by means of Cookies.
Purposes of data collection
We collect personal data from website download and contact forms.
The uses vary as follows:
- If you complete a download form, newsletter subscriptions, your email address is used to send our materials and emails;
- If you complete a contact or a demo request form, your data is used to handle your request and your email address is used to send our materials and emails:
- Eptica’s internet sites collect personal data by means of Cookies.
The personal data collected is not transferred outside the European Union.
Your rights concerning your personal data
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended in 2004, you have the following rights pertaining to your personal data: the right of access, right to rectification, right to object and right to erasure.
You can exercise this right at any time and by all means, including:
By email to the Data Protection Officer:
- Pascal Gauvrit
- Email: email@example.com
- By post to the following address: Eptica, Work.Life, 33 King's Road, Reading, RG1 3AR, United Kingdom
In accordance with the law, your request will be processed within 2 months following receipt.
You can also exercise these rights directly, as below:
- If you receive our emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each email sent.
- By using our site you consent to the use of the abovementioned cookies. You can at any time choose to deactivate all or some of these. Please note, however, that the use of session cookies, which do not hold personal data, are required to ensure the good functioning of the site. You can also set your browser to alert you when Cookies are stored on your computer and to prompt you to accept or refuse them.
Conception, Design, development, hosting by is&a bloom, digital agency, Paris.