You are here
MATRAnet's M>WebTouch 3.0 Latest in Technovox Suite of Services
Tokyo-based IT solutions provider to offer Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) software to Asian market
Tokyo, Japan. Technovox, a leading network integrator based in Japan, has addressed their clients' ERM needs by adding MATRAnet's M>WebTouch 3.0 software to their suite of services.
MATRAnet, a global software and hosted solutions provider with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas, has developed a comprehensive suite of ERM products, including M>WebTouch 3.0, dedicated the help e-businesses address their customer support needs. Because of its established global business presence, MATRAnet has configured their suite to be available in almost any language and easily integrated with virtually any platform. Through the partnership with Technovox, MATRAnet's suite of award winning M>WebTouch 3.0 will be easily accessible to e-businesses throughout Asia.
"M>Web Touch 3.0 is an important addition to our offerings," explains Hector Bastitidas, the Director of Engineering for Technovox Corporation. "We now have the capability to provide the highest level of customer service solutions for our e-business clients with this product. Due to client demands for web-based ERM (Enterprise Relationship Management) products, we surveyed the market and chose MATRAnet as our provider because they have created the most comprehensive solution which installs quickly and delivers customer benefits immediately."
Key capabilities of M>WebTouch 3.0 include:
- Real-time customer profiling - which provides the customer service agent with on-screen information about web-site visitor's interests and buying history
- Customer Interaction options - live interactive chat, instant telephone callback, and direct e-mail messaging which allows the customer service agent to answer questions as they arise
- Collaborative browsing - which synchronizes the website visitor's browser with the customer service representative's browser for guided tours, etc.
- Ease of implementation - blends seamlessly into active websites with little or no site changes
- Multi-language/multi-byte support - provides customer interaction based on the customer's language preference
- Compatible with multiple platforms - M>WebTouch 3.0 runs on Windows NT, Linux and Solaris operating systems and supports most popular databases such as Oracle 8i
MATRAnet's CEO, Fabrice Bourdeix, is enthusiastic about the future of this partnership: "We are very excited to be a part of the success of more international companies entering the global e-commerce market. The alliance with Technovox is vital because the need for high quality customer service is a global issue. We are also thrilled to work with Technovox as they are a leader in the Asian IT solutions business and this will strengthen our commitment to the Asian Market."