You are here
Over 30% of Eptica's customers have already chosen Eptica's "ASP-Ready" solution to manage its incoming emails
Eptica customers such as Renault Communication, Nature et Découvertes, Bayard Presse Group and Photo Service have recently selected Eptica's ASP-Ready solution. Flexible and scalable, it does not need any complex technical parameters to be set on the customer side and is immediately operational. Today, over 30% of Eptica's customers have chosen Eptica ASP-Ready solution to manage their incoming emails.
In anticipation of this new demand, and always keen to meet customers' expectations, Eptica has ensured that all its solutions are equally available in ASP mode. Aimed at Customer Service departments of small to medium size businesses who are usually very cost conscious when it comes to IT investment and maintenance, Eptica ASP-Ready offers numerous advantages:
- Low entry costs as you are charged monthly
- Regular upgrades of the product at no extra cost
- No need to invest time and money in costly IT infrastructure or personnel
- Great flexibility of use: “Eptica ASP-Ready” quickly adapts to the varying needs of companies by enabling you to easily move on from ASP mode to licence mode
- The hosting mode selected by Eptica follows strict security and confidentiality norms
Furthermore, as volumes of email queries have been growing exponentially over the past few years, “Eptica ASP-Ready” equally attracts companies who were looking for a dedicated email management solution that could be implemented in a matter of days or weeks rather than months. Today, over 30% of Eptica's customers have opted for our email management solution in ASP mode and we are expecting this trend to continue in the months to come.
Eptica is a leading provider of innovative e-CRM software solutions entirely developed to allow companies reach two crucial objectives:
- Optimise the management of their multi-channel customer service and support (email, selfservice, chat, fax, letter, SMS)
- Build long-lasting personalized relationships with their clients thanks to an in-depth understanding of their expectations and specific needs
A spin-off from the EADS Group, Eptica distributes its e-CRM solution suite, Eptica Enterprise Suite, through its international network of partners, VARs and consultants such as CapGemini, Steria, Accenture, Bull, Atos Worldline, Valoris, JP Technologies, JetMultimédia, AmecSpie, Altrasoft, Newpoint, FrontCall/Soft Computing, Callone, IMC, LaSer, Arvato Services, Acticall, Action Market, Nemesis and Sitel.
Eptica's 150+ clients include:
- Banks & insurance: ING Direct, Barclays Bank, Crédit du Nord, Sofinco, Ionis, Cofinoga, Crédit Agricole, Médiatis, MAAF, MMA, AssurOne ...
- Public Sector: Brent Council, INSEE, Urssaf de Paris, CNAV, CPAM, CNED, ONISEP, CCI Nice Côte d'Azur, Ministère de la Santé, Université de Picardie, Pas-de-Calais Habitat...
- Distribution: La Redoute, IKEA, Sephora, Vertbaudet, Carrefour, Cyrillus and Somewhere (PPR Group), Fnac.com, Fnac-Eveil & Jeux, France Loisirs, Marionnaud Parfumeries, Mistergooddeal, Nature & Découvertes, Conrad, Conforama, Bon Prix, Daxon, Club Dial and Musicandfilm...
- Travel & Tourism: Nouvelles Frontières, Mundoviaje.com, UCPA, Voyage Loisirs, France Billet, Vivacances, Locafilm...
- Media & Press: ELLE Catalogue, ELLE Boutique, Editis (Bordas, Nathan), Prisma Presse, Les Echos, Bayard Presse, Notretemps.com, Editions Vidal...
- Utilities & Manufacturing: Renault, Total, Groupe Danone, Peace Systems Integration (Taiwan), Gaz de France...
- Services: DealTime (USA), MEETIC, La Poste, Club Internet, Tir Groupé, Photo Service, Les Taxis Bleus, Inmopolis...
+44 (0)20 8297 5388
+44 (0)7769 978351