You are here
Today over 400 customers in more than 15 countries, use Eptica solutions to deliver excellent customer service. Our mission is to act as an extension of your Customer Service team by offering a full-service staff that can help you develop your customer relationship strategies, deliver high-quality, quick and personalized interaction with your customers, and provide you with successful results through the use of Eptica‘s products and solutions.
Eptica Implementation Methodology
- Eptica operates an agile yet robust project implementation methodology, known as EIM
- This 7-stage process is a successful and proven methodology in which the quality control is managed throughout the project by detailed documentation
- The project focus is on empowering our customers to be in control of their own environment and system set-up
Quick Start methodology
Eptica's Quick Start methodology reduces project length through increased collaboration between Eptica and our customers and is ideal for smaller implementations. This collaborative approach dramatically cuts deployment times by sharing Eptica's expertise and best practice through a close working partnership. We’ll help you achieve results faster and ensure that you receive continuous value from your Eptica investment.
Our team of experts will be here for your on demand project.
Expand your team and quickly implement new processes and programs when you’re strapped for time
Owns all work threads and be the single point of contact for all issues including escalation of risks and issue.
Business Process Consultant
Works with customer on a business process front across the Eptica solution to map requirements to capabilities.
Upgrades, delivers new Eptica solution for business.
Provide training expertise and reference materials as outlined in the training agendas to ensure customer staff are adequately trained on the installed Eptica applications.
Expert Consultancy involves providing you with a review of your current use of the solution and providing expertise in optimizing the use and reaping the benefits of the system. It includes such tasks as:
- Optimization reviews
- Delivering tailored education and lessons according to findings during the optimization review to provide confidence to the key users and to assist in the refinement of the configuration
- Reviewing existing reference and training materials
Training Strategy and Planning
Eptica Consultants will work with your Project Team to ascertain the appropriate training strategy to adopt for the organization. The strategy is based on:
- Your culture, taking into consideration the business and service levels required for the contact center(s)
- A training needs analysis to determine the users, locations, job roles and functions within the organization that the training needs to cover
- The training delivery method needed to meet the training needs
- The supplemental support needed from Key Business Users in order to complete the training
Eptica provides customer experience training that enables participants to not only improve their customer engagement programs, but to also align that improvement with your company’s overall business objectives. More...